Friday, April 23, 2010

SNSD members were awkward with each other?



SNSD appeared on KBS 2TV’s Win Win and revealed a few intimate stories about tough relationships within the group.


Member Hyoyeon revealed, “Before we debuted, I didn’t get along well with Taeyeon, who was my age. Even when we ate together, it was so uncomfortable that I couldn’t tell if the rice was going in my nose or in my mouth.”


In response, Taeyeon said, “It was the same with me. Even on
radio there was a time when I said, ‘Hyoyeon is the most awkward.’”


Another relationship just as uneasy as Taeyeon and Hyoyeon’s was also present. Tiffany and Seohyun.


Tiffany said, “Seohyun was really a burden to me once. Before we debuted, I was put in a room with the overachieving maknae Seohyun. Because I was older, I felt the pressure of having to show a better image than her.”


Tiffany continued, “I would show up late sometimes just to avoid the pure and proper Seohyun and prevent myself from ‘corrupting’ her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails