Saturday, May 15, 2010

Akanishi Jin: "I will not leave KAT-TUN!"



In preparation for his solo performances, Akanishi Jin has been traveling to the U.S.A. and during a serious interview, he had his hood pulled low over his head, showing his usual cool and answering the
questions with "For now I will just give my best."


KAT-TUN on the other hand have started their most recent tour inside and outside Japan on May 2nd
Concerning the performance in the United States Akanishi stated that it had been something he wanted to do himself. When asked whether he would return to KAT-TUN, he commented: "I don't know this beforehand."
However, as the questions kept coming, he stated "I will not stop (with KAT-TUN), so please keep up your support", as it was called for by the fans.

1 comment:

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails