Sunday, May 9, 2010

Horikita Maki Showing Pure "Town Girl Love"


On April 15th the shooting for the movie "Ohoku", starring Arashi's Ninomiya Kazunari and Shibasaki Kou in Shiga Prefecture has just started.


Within the story, Ninomiya is playing the young Samurai Mizuno, who falls in love with a simple girl named Onobu, impossible for fate to connect. She is played by Horikita Maki, who
has conveyed her enthusiasm for the shooting of it.


Within the dorama, love and hate are swirling through the scenes, with Horikita responsible for a very refreshing part of this romance. From the very first day of the shooting, she wore colorful clothes with patterns. "It was great to have been at the venue from the very first day on.", Horikita said. "It's the role of a girl in love. Although I am not a girl in love myself, I would like to portray this skillfully. And it would be great to bring across that she is a very pure girl, who is very single-minded about her love. She is a very lively girl, therefore I would love to speak really quickly, but I thought I should test how well I can do without stuttering. I stumble over word often", Horikita repeated.


In 2008, Horikita had been playing in the NHK Taiga dorama "Atsu Hime" and she said with a smile about her first historical dorama since then: "The wig feels kind of new and the clothes are also very cute. There are lots of girl-y colors and I'd be happy to wear a lot of those."



2 comments:

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails