Saturday, May 7, 2011

K.Will chooses SNSD’s Yuri over IU



On May 4th, singer v guested on MBC’s “Radio Star” and was asked to choose between IU, the star of his “My Heart Is Beating” music video, and SNSD’s Yuri, the star of his “Tear Drops” music video.


The MCs asked, “Let’s see who is the current ‘trend.’ Pick between the
two of them.”


Seeing K.Will contemplate his decision, fellow guest Wheesung advised him to be careful with his decision, as “the minute you open your mouth, you’re caught.”


After much deliberating, K.Will revealed, “Since IU was in two of my music videos, I’ll go with Yuri. I’d like for her to be in my next music video again.”




Super Junior’s Heechul joked by adding, “Cool’s Yuri“, which led K.Will to burst out in laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails