Thursday, June 18, 2009

Atashinchi No Danshi Interview: Chisato & Ookura Brothers


Chisato: Horikita Maki
Fuu: Kaname Jun
Takeru: Okada Yoshinori (Mukai calls him "Yosshi")
Sho: Mukai Osamu
Masaru: Yamamoto Yusuke
Satoru: Seto Koji
Akira: Okayama Tomoki

Q1. Tell us if there's any happening or behind the scenes stories on the set!

MAKI: During the titleback's filming, we did batting on the living room(dining room) set. That time, I thought it definitely won't hit the ball but when I swing the bat, it actually hit the ball precisely, and it hit a staff, I was shocked. (laughs)

KANAME: I filmed scenes alone most of the time in the first half, and then I joined them starting in the middle of the story, so I feel like a transfer student. (laughs) But the filming set and everyone are great and I'd like to treasure this atmosphere.

YOSSHI: Sometimes I eat 2 lunchbox sets (provided by the staff) at a time on the set, then Mukai-kun would say, "You better pay for that!" (laughs) The other day, Seto-kun gave me his lunchbox set, then Mukai-kun said, "What are you doing?!" (laughs) During the filming, Mukai-kun also always responded to all the stupid things I did spontaneously.

MUKAI: Interesting things always happened everyday, so we always laugh. Just as how the brothers gets closer, we ourselves also gets along better, it's a really fun filming set.

YUSUKE: When the filming was just starting, I was going to call Mukai-kun, but then I hesitated on what to call him, and I ended up calling him, "Osa, Muka... Musai-kun!". Then Okada-san totally "picked" that up and mock his name, "Musai Okamu-kun" (laugh) Mukai-kun must have bear a grudge on me. (laughs)

SETO: During the titleback, the baseball scene's filming, Okada-san swing the bat and it hit and broke the chandelier. (laughs) Then we had to clean up the mess. Okada-san became a bit sad, but the filming continued and his sad face was filmed, too. (laughs)

TOMOKI: On the set, oniichan-tachi (the older brothers) always talk to me about many things, so everyday is fun. I like games, and they asked me the most popular game at school currently. Also, everyone likes to do impersonations, and they're funny, so I always laugh. During lunch break, most of the time, I eat together with Okada-san and Seto-san. I have a big sister and a little sister, but now I feel like I have so many kind older brothers, I feel very happy.


Q2. Tell us your co-stars' unexpected true nature!

MAKI: Since Seto-kun's face is like a girl's face, I thought he has a cute attitude too, but apparently he's very manly. Seto-kun's Donald Duck impersonation is perfect. (laughs) Mukai-kun is like a walking dictionary. On the outdoor filming set, he talked to me about ultra-violet rays and other scientific topics. (laughs)

KANAME: I don't think I've found any of their unexpected side. (laughs) On the set, Okada-kun is the moodmaker and he neutralizes the atmosphere.

YOSSHI: Seto-kun usually use formal language, but sometimes he suddenly goes, "Maji kayo(seriously)??!"[-> not formal] (laughs) He's very cute. Kaname-kun looks smart, but his actually very funny. I think he can be a comedian. (laughs)

MUKAI: Maki-chan is smart and she has a good sense of balance. The one who always make the atmosphere lively the most is Yosshi (Okada). And maybe I'm the one who always respond him.(laughs) One time, I was reading a book on the sofa and he suddenly got on top of me and said, "You feel scared, right?!". He's annoying like that. (laughs) But he's really a good older brother.

YUSUKE: Seto-kun and Tomoki are quite anime otaku-s, sometimes they would do ONE PIECE's make-believe(pretend they're the characters). (laughs) Tomoki is the quiet type, but he'll always laughs during those times.

SETO: Everyone is as I thought before, but I'm surprised that Yamamoto Koji-san is so skillful in art! He can do magic tricks and he's even good in impersonations. We did "Fukuyama Masaharu" impersonations together, and everyone said we did it good.

TOMOKI: Seto-kun is really good in impersonations. His impersonation of Dragon Ball's character, Cell, is interesting.


Q3. Tell us which characters you'd like to be your real family or those who you don't like.

MAKI: It might be interesting to have an older brother like Masaru who's scared of women. We might get to do some girls talk together. (laughs) On the contrary, it might be troublesome to have an elementary student younger brother who does stock. (laughs)

KANAME: Chisato is not like a mother, but she's more of like a mature little sister. Masaru is also interesting. If there's the unisex type like him, he'll comfort everyone. I don't think I can live together with someone smart like Akira.

YOSSHI: All of the brothers' characters are nice. I only have sisters, so to have just brothers is a fresh feeling.

MUKAI: I think Takeru is interesting. He doesn't show much emotion, a very interesting guy. Fuu is too much of a mystery, I think it'll be difficult to live together with him.

YUSUKE: Takeru is such a good guy, but I can't live together with him. Also, to think of it from Masaru's point of view, Satoru is quite violent and scary, so I don't want a brother like him. (laughs) With Akira, there's no obstacle, so maybe it'll be fine.

SETO: Takeru is nice. He's the most friendly one, I'd like to have this kind of older brother. I don't want a brother who wear make-up. (laughs) He might do some damage to me. (laughs)

TOMOKI: I like everyone. It would be great if all those 5 older brothers can be my real brothers. It might also be interesting to have a mother like Chisato-san. But Akira is too smart, a brother like him, might not get along with me that well. (laughs)


Q4. If you and your brother (for Maki: sister) likes the same person, what will you do?

MAKI: I'll support my little sister's romance. If it doesn't go well, then maybe I'll pursue the guy. (laughs)

KANAME: I'll retreat. Although I like the girl, I won't do anything provoking, and I won't confess my feelings.

YOSSHI: I won't back down. Long ago, I thought to retreat from that situation is a smart thing to do. But now, I will take the challenge.

MUKAI: I have an older brother myself. I definitely wouldn't like it if my older brother and me likes the same person. The moment I know that, our relationship might get cold. (laughs)

YUSUKE: I don't want to lose from my brothers. I'd probably in shock and won't recover, if that girl dates my older brother. If she dates my younger brother, I'll smack him down. (laughs)

SETO: I definitely won't back down. Even if the girl incline more to my younger brother, I'll make her like me more. I'm the type that will become "Giant"(of Doraemon) in romance. (laughs)

TOMOKI: No comment.


Q5. Please tell us about the significant point on the drama and your character.

(note: This interview was done during Ep4 or Ep5 broadcasts)

MAKI: How will Chisato and the brothers become family? Seem like things won't go smoothly, but please pay attention to how everyone's feelings' changes.

KANAME: Fuu is selfish and he doesn't do what he suppose to do, but he insists on something. Pretty much reflect the youngsters nowadays. But that is not good, and I want the audience to see that part. Me, myself, would like to see Fuu changes, pull himself together and become more like the "eldest son".

YOSSHI: Fuu messed up the family and how will they get back together might be the highlight of the story from now on. Takeru will wear the biker gang's long jacket 'till the end, y'know. (laughs) He will also wear a black underwear, please look forward to that bit of the change.

MUKAI: There will be an unexpected twist regarding the Ookura family's mystery. I'll be happy if you can enjoy it when the family tries to solve the mystery, while being able to feel the family love.

YUSUKE: The family will unite and they will face a big problem together. Please look forward to Masaru's feelings for Chisato and their weird relationship, too. When you feel like being kind, please watch it.

SETO: Since Satoru has started to be able to step outside, my outdoor filming increased too, I'm happy about that. (laughs) My prediction, Satoru's feelings (for Chisato) won't be able be realized. But as long as he can eat together with his family and get along with his family, it's all good.

TOMOKI: This drama is very interesting, so please continue to watch it. I'll do my best too. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.






credits: asianfanatics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails