Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jang Geun-seok's new image: cold blood killer in movie "Yi Tae Won Killing incident"



Actor Jang Geun-seok wants to show his new image as a cold blood killer with multi personalities who is suspected for killing incidents in movie "Yi Tae Won Killing incident", released on media conference held in the morning of 11 August.


Jang Geun-seok is going to play the role of Pierce who shows outgoing personality on one had but actually cold blood killer with evil heart. Jang Geun-seok wants to change his image as a "cute boy" by challenging the new character.

Talking about the reason he chooses the movie Jang Geun-seok says "I happen to read the scenario of the movie and really interested in the movie. It's not for the promotion of the movie, but I just really interested in unresolved problems and things like X file from a very young age."

"The movie is also one of my favorite movies when I grow up. Since the movie is based on same name stage play, I believe that I will learn a lot from that. Also I am very happy to work together with the director and the production team which I really respect," said Jang Geun-seok about his feeling to perform in the movie.

Movie "Yi Tae Won Killing Incident" is going to be released on the coming September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails