Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SNSD share their drinking stories



On the upcoming episode of Win Win, the pure and innocent girls of SNSD revealed their drinking habits. Yes, you read correctly. Girls’ Generation drinks alcohol.

The girls confessed that though they don’t drink often, they do drink from time to time.

Tiffany told a story about Sooyoung, “Once, Sooyoung drank a can of beer and came back to the dorm with a very red face. So I asked her, ‘Did you drink?’ and she said to me, ‘What? I’m not allowed to drink?’”

Tiffany revealed Jessica’s habits.

She said, “Jessica always makes calls when she drinks.” Jessica added, “I always make
arrangements to see my mom when I drink and the next day when my mom comes to see me, I say, “Mom, why are you here?’ I never remember anything.”

Let’s all face the fact that you have to have more than a can of beer to get drunk and you have to drink quite a lot to lose your memory so I’m guessing these girls can drink it up! I’m kind of happy to find out about this. It shows that they are real people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails