Monday, May 18, 2009

Son DamBi, “I think ChaeYeon unnie is sexy, but I’m #1 in popularity amongst military servants”


Korea’s representative sexy female singers Son DamBi and ChaeYeon fight it out to win the title of the sexy queen on SBS ‘YaShimManMan2′.

With just 1 year into her singer debut, Son DamBi has been put in comparison as the sexy queen together with other veteran singers like Lee Hyori and ChaeYeon. Plus ChaeYeon is back with a new album and a sexy image, holding the sexy queen title 6 years into her 1st album release.

When asked by the MCs, “Of the 2 who do you think is sexier”, Son DamBi said, “ChaeYeon unnie is at #1 for me. But… I’m actually at the #1 spot for the popularity amongst the military servants.” causing laughter amongst the audience and the MCs.

ChaeYeon then added, “When I first debuted, when my MV gets played on TV, even the national armed forces have to stop their operations.” livening up the atmospher.

The 2 also did a dance battle on the show. This episode of YaShimManMan will be aired on 18th May at 11.05pm.




source: kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails