Monday, April 4, 2011

Seo Woo, “I took extra care over my skin to act with Yoo Seung Ho.”



Seoul, Korea – actress Seo Woo revealed the behind story of ‘mozzie skin.’


During an interview with a media, Seo Woo confessed thank to the fact that she acted with
Yoo Seung Ho, the ‘mozzie skin’ could happen.


Yoo Seung Ho and Seo Woo appeared on MBC TV’s drama the Flame of Desire, each playing the role of a top star Beak In Gi and the third heir of a chaebol, Kim Min Jae, who are deeply in love.


Especially, even before the drama stared the couple’s eight year difference was a hot issue. So, Seo Woo felt much burdened for the role.


Seo Woo said, “it is true that I felt burdensome at first. So I took extra care for skin. There has been many articles about my skin and they are all results of much effort.”


In the beginning, Seo Woo’s skin made a hot issue and earned the title, ‘mozzie skin’ for her skin reminds of the white and clear mozzie-rice cake.


During the interview, she also expressed her gratitude towards Yoo Seung Ho. Seo Woo said, “the looks was not the only concern I had, I was worried if we’d be able to talk. But he was very mature and many times he led the scene.”


Also she said, “I was happy and comforted when I was with Seung Ho. I think that was smeared to the scene naturally. I think because Seong Ho played Min Jae, my part to become kind and pure was easiler.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedjit

Related Posts with Thumbnails